I have been working on an adapter to convert a 2mb Prophet into a 4mb Prophet. I got about 90% of the way there. P3K pictures by apprenticemart2 - Photobucket
The schematic has mistakes,almost to the point of obfuscation and now I am stuck. I got as far as building an adapter and installing it. The system powers up and passed the DMA tests but not the other tests on the diagnostic disk.
I proceeded to conduct some tests on the I-627 rev b out of circuit to double check pins marked as Not Connected and may have damaged it in the process.
Anyway, to summarise, work has slowed. If anyone has a revision b Prophet and wouldn't mind taking some photos of the inside for me at the very least, and at the most, tracing some unknown pins with a multimeter, I would be eternally grateful. I was just getting somewhere with SD card storage too. If anyone has 3.0A of the OS or 1.6A of the OS. I could do with those for testing SD card storage as I only have 3.0B and I think it's giving me issues with SCSI.