Login / Register

Good place to service a Rhodes Suticase 88 in the UK?
New Reply
Subscribe
The Beatsmith
28th May 2012
Old 28th May 2012
Lives for gear

Good place to service a Rhodes Suitcase 88 in the UK?

Hi, can anyone recommend somewhere to get a Rhodes Suitcase 88 serviced in the UK?

I'm based in Cardiff, UK but the Rhodes is in Manchester. I thought that instead of going through the hassle of getting it here (i.e. renting a van as it's a big beast), then having to get it from here to the service place - and then back again - it might be a good idea to take it straight from Manchester to wherever might service it.

If anyone can recommend someone/somewhere, that'd be great

Thanks!

Eddie

http://www.associatedminds.com
http://www.twitter.com/ed_boogie
29th May 2012
Old 29th May 2012
Gear maniac

Maciej Polak of Analogia will come to you and service your Rhodes, but you'd have to wait until he's next in the UK:

Analogia.pl
11th June 2012
Old 11th June 2012
Gear nut

It would be worth checking out Hammond Hire in Coventry. Apart from Hammonds they also keep a stock of and service almost all vintage keyboards, including Rhodes, Wurlitzers, and a vast array of synths. They have recently serviced my Minimoog and Prophet 5 and both have come up great. They're real experts at what they do, and will do whatever is necessary from small fixes to completely stripping an instrument apart and rebuilding it making sure every component is in good condition! They are not the cheapest, but I guess you pay for their experience. And if you go there at any point they are normally more than happy to let you sit with a tea and play the B3s or synths for an hour or two. Just google them if you are interested.
26th December 2012
Old 26th December 2012
Gear interested

we can do it for you

we can do it for you we are specialized in rhodes and clavinets and do repairs on them mod in our spare time we know them by heart as we are profesional musicians and using rhodes for giging all the time P.M me if interested
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search