A4 and A4K - 8 voice monster?
New Reply
Subscribe
dogma
28th December 2013
Old 28th December 2013
Lives for gear

A4 and A4K - 8 voice monster?

I'm picking up an analog keys early in the new year. I was going to get a straight A4 but I'm going to pick up the keys as it will pair perfectly with my ot (which has not yet arrived)
I've read that presently you cannot marry the 2 to a make an 8 voice poly but surely this is a matter of a fairly simple if not dead easy os upgrade?
With the last "hey you've got a +drive in there did you know?" Update that would be in their mo right?
Imagine an 8 voice - I'd forget my xpander lust forever.
29th December 2013
Old 29th December 2013
Lives for gear

No one has an opinion on this?
29th December 2013
Old 29th December 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogma View Post
I'm picking up an analog keys early in the new year. I was going to get a straight A4 but I'm going to pick up the keys as it will pair perfectly with my ot (which has not yet arrived)
I've read that presently you cannot marry the 2 to a make an 8 voice poly but surely this is a matter of a fairly simple if not dead easy os upgrade?
With the last "hey you've got a +drive in there did you know?" Update that would be in their mo right?
Imagine an 8 voice - I'd forget my xpander lust forever.

Is it so important to you to have a two-piece (5 cables) menu driven poly-analog that will cost you over 2500 euros? I'm sure that there are better options at this price...
29th December 2013
Old 29th December 2013
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

They already said they have no intention of introducing polychaining. It might be possible with a midipal but seems like for that money you could just buy a p12 or some other poly monster.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search