Crosstalk emulation ITB plugins
Old 14th September 2013
Lives for gear

Crosstalk emulation ITB plugins

Hi guys do you know any crosstalk emulation plugins, that can emulate crosstalk of analog console ? I have done some searching here but all topics on this aspect are 2 years old...so maybe there is something new ?
Old 14th September 2013
Lives for gear

but it is whole bus...so it would kinda colour the sound more and change my workflow ,and i look mostly after crosstalk, not additional features.

Though nice to know it, might check some demos later if there are available
Old 14th September 2013
Gear addict

Klanghelm IVGI has a crosstalk function as well, and free
Old 14th September 2013
Lives for gear

thanks for info mate,interesting plugin ! though once again its an additionally colouring unit so would require from me changing workflow
Old 14th September 2013
Gear addict

No worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacperson View Post
but it is whole bus...so it would kinda colour the sound more and change my workflow ,and i look mostly after crosstalk, not additional features.

Though nice to know it, might check some demos later if there are available
That's not exactly true. I own stripbus as well. Amazing plugin. It's actually 2 plugins-- one for channels called "strip", which has crosstalk, and then "bus" which does not have crosstalk

I'm not sure I understand why you'd want the crosstalk function of an analog console without any of the analog color? Both of these plugs are capable of sounding quite clean when used subtly. I think they make things sound better, and I'm not into a retro sound at all. I'd recommend checking them out
Old 14th September 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacperson View Post
Hi guys do you know any crosstalk emulation plugins, that can emulate crosstalk of analog console ? I have done some searching here but all topics on this aspect are 2 years old...so maybe there is something new ?
Hi,
This should be helpful, crosstalk without plugin, ITB

Waves NLS.. No crosstalk?

Really helpful, when you don't summ analog.
Best

D.
Old 14th September 2013
Gear addict

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that
Old 14th September 2013
Gear maniac
Old 16th September 2013
Lives for gear

thanks guys for all the great suggestons,sorry for late thank you, im in diffrent time zone and also after a big friends bachelor party so was kinda out of order!
Old 16th September 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Metaphor: View Post
No worries.

That's not exactly true. I own stripbus as well. Amazing plugin. It's actually 2 plugins-- one for channels called "strip", which has crosstalk, and then "bus" which does not have crosstalk

I'm not sure I understand why you'd want the crosstalk function of an analog console without any of the analog color? Both of these plugs are capable of sounding quite clean when used subtly. I think they make things sound better, and I'm not into a retro sound at all. I'd recommend checking them out
i was looking for only crosstalk,as my way of processing sounds already colours them...and i need onle crosstalk now , i want to give it a try mate and see how it might sound,just looking after proper plugin
Old 16th September 2013
Gear addict

Ah, that makes sense

I wish that crosstalk only plug was mac as well.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search