New Reply
Subscribe
Holl1f3ld
15th August 2013
Old 15th August 2013
Gear interested

Arp like on Roland's MC 303/505?

Hello,

I sold my MC 505 earlier this year due to an OS move. As with most gear I have acquired and subsequently sold over the years, there are some features from the 505 that I find myself missing from time to time.

The arp is the reason for this post so I'll just get to it. I loved having the ability to sweep through and tweak the accent thus giving the arp line a different feel. I don't want to reacquire a 505 just for this feature... it's too big, i don't need the sequencer or the sounds for that matter. I obviously can get by without such a feature, but it was a useful feature and I like useful things

Is there a VSTi or iOS app that has a similar type arp feature that anyone can suggest?

peas
18th August 2013
Old 18th August 2013
Matrix Modulator

I also like the arp on the MC505 -- you might like StepPolyArp for iOS as it has a groove function that is similar and way, way more.
18th August 2013
Old 18th August 2013
Gear nut

Send a message via Skype™ to ynohtna
Have you tried Kirnu Cream? That has an arp accent panel perfect for altering feel.

Kirnu - Cream
7th October 2013
Old 7th October 2013
Gear interested

Thanks for the suggestions ... I grabbed step/poly not long after my og post. Gonna have a look at cream now... Also considering mutable instruments midipal.

Cheers.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search