Login / Register

Loads of Free Videos & Stuff :)
New Reply
Subscribe
soundmagus
4th July 2013
Old 4th July 2013
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

Send a message via MSN to soundmagus Send a message via Skype™ to soundmagus
Loads of Free Videos & Stuff :)

Hi Guys,

I am currently ploughing through my website due to recent hacking issues and have made available a load of production videos about many different things, both old and new videos and a template (although its complicated) you can use.

These videos are of different qualities and different knowledge levels (basically the last 7-10 years) so please take them for what they are, free videos and enjoy them

Oh and as i am feeling very generouis ther e is a complete "basic" video course for anyone who wants it details below.

Mark

Cubase Psy Template (requires loads of plugins and VSTS - Complicated) - Free Production Tools | Music-Production-Videos

Complete Production Course (basic) - SoundMagus Free Music Production Video | Music-Production-Videos

Music Production Videos (new-ish) - New Videos | Music-Production-Videos

Music Production Videos (old) - Old Videos | Music-Production-Videos

Very old videos (downloadable - maybe some same as above) - Free Downloads : Music Production Videos | Music Production Courses
soundmagus
17th July 2013
Old 17th July 2013
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

Send a message via MSN to soundmagus Send a message via Skype™ to soundmagus
Make sure you take advantage of these freebies guys, might not be there for ever.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search