Login / Register

Samson Graphite 49 - keyboard players' opinion?
New Reply
Subscribe
Polarelch
2nd July 2013
Old 2nd July 2013
Lives for gear

Samson Graphite 49 - keyboard players' opinion?

Yesterday, I stumbled over this controller keyboard again.
I was testing the launchkey in a shop (well, you can always just test the keys without sound, no idea how much of a "test" they can do within a shop!).
The launchkey turned out to be just another meh keybed in the dodgy controller keyboard market.

Then I turned to the Graphite 49 once more and thought the keys feel rather nice, compared to everything else there was.
The controller section looks very good too, and it has a midi out port, which makes it win over the launchkey as well, without costing a lot more.

Does anyone have studio experiences with the Graphite 49? How does it "play" in a real environment?
Asking especially other keyboard players, how well does it play for you?
Gear: Analog Keys, JX3P, Nord Electro 3, Mopho Keyboard, Blofeld Keyboard (used as master keyboard only, not as synth), Machinedrum, Mono Lancet, DRM1 MK3, Spark LE, Volca Keys, TAL synths, ValhallaVintageVerb / √úberMod, Overloud Springage, Fabfilter Pro-Q, Softube Mix Bundle + Trident A-Range, iZotope Ozone, Studio One V2, Faderport, Ableton Live 9, APC 40, Minimonsta, Oddity, U-He Diva, Komplete 9 Ultimate, RME Fireface 400, Zoom R16, Neumann KH 120 A
Polarelch
11th July 2013
Old 11th July 2013
Lives for gear

Bump...

noone?
14th July 2013
Old 14th July 2013
Gear interested

I have Samson Graphite 49. The keybed is a bit too stiff for me and a bit noisy. Also drum-pads velocity is not consistent. Other than that it's OK. The keybed is still better than many other cheap controllers.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search