New Reply
Subscribe
Syn303
30th June 2013
Old 30th June 2013
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Innerclock Sync-Gen II Pro Question

I'm trying to work out how on Sync-Gen II Pro to create a 1 bar (measure) count-in, so all my gear starts on bar 2 (2nd measure) without it going back to bar 1.

have emailed david@innerclock but never had a reply back.
30th June 2013
Old 30th June 2013
Lives for gear

Which DAW?
Syn303
30th June 2013
Old 30th June 2013
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

I use Samplitude. But i want a one bar count in on the Sync-Gen interface, i'm not sure it does such a thing.
30th June 2013
Old 30th June 2013
Lives for gear

In the VST select the manual start option. Then in the options menu go to the background sync and transport quantize option and for manual transport quantize interval select next bar. Then you should be able to go into the midi panel settings and "learn" a midi value for selecting the manual sync button. This can be from a controller value on an external controller. Either that or you can put the midi controller value into a midi track assigned to have the Sync Gen VST as its target and just make sure that the midi controller appears after the first measure but before the second one.

Try this and see if it works. Good luck.
30th June 2013
Old 30th June 2013
Lives for gear

Is this for recording or playback?

When recording I've set Logic to do a 1 bar pre-roll, but playback pre-roll is only about 1 beat. At the start of recording, the Sync Lock starts up 1 bar earlier than everything else. But when in playback, the Sync Lock appears to start up at the same time as everything else at 1.1.1.1

Does Samplitude have recording or playback pre-roll that can be adjusted? Logic's playback pre-roll seems fixed.

Mac Mini 2 GHz i7, Logic 9 + Lion
Syn303
1st July 2013
Old 1st July 2013
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

I will wait for the next build version from Innerclock. David will be adding a delayed count-in option for the Sync-Gen II Pro.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search