Liveset with Live9, Rane TTM57sl, and (??)
TJP
25th June 2013
Old 25th June 2013
Gear nut

Liveset with Live9, Rane TTM57sl, and (??)

Hey Guys i got Live9 suite when it came out have made some stuff with it... it´s fun but i thnik im more into Logic when it comes to studio production. I do all my DJ-Sets with Serato SSL. Have used it for about 6 Years now and totaly love it. Now i have activated "The Bridge". Im thinking of putting togehter an 1-2 Hour liveset with Live9 and the bridge.

First Question: Any experiences with "The Bridge" and Live9 in an Live situation? Only think ive read is that 64bit it not supported. Does this run stable softwarewise??

I´m planing to use the Eq´s and the Crossfade of the TTM57sl as well as the eventide timefactor on the send/return. This way i have some basic stuff covered (3-bandeq, crossfader and delay). What would be the best solution for launching clips, trigger scenes as well as triggering some fx and maybe a stepsequencer to play some stuff in?? I have a maschine here, but one poti has an issue (jumps like crazy) and i find that product isnt that well build and i find the integration in lve a bit difficult.... so what would be the best option?? Obviously i need volume control for the virtual channels in live, maybe a hp/lp filter, 2 send controls and maybe 8 potis for triggering fx on lives master fader... Any recomendations?? Ideally all would be mapped out so there is now menue diving on the midi-controller.
TJP
25th June 2013
Old 25th June 2013
Gear nut

These are basically my candidates:

Livid CNTRL:R or Alias 8
Akai APC 40
Ableton Push

ps: I forgot to tell you guys that i also have the novation dicer for cuepoint, looping and triggering the SSL sampler and fx.

pps: One think i would love to have in a live situation is swing on note repeat. I was missing this feature on maschine from day one! Think Push has it (cause the akai-guys buid it). But then i feel that im missing some poitis and faders.....

ppps: Does somebody combine controllers? Would this be a good idea if i want to connect them all on the same usb-bus??
TJP
25th June 2013
Old 25th June 2013
Gear nut

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search