"A" frame keyboard stand clamps....
Old 26th May 2013
Lives for gear

Thread Starter
"A" frame keyboard stand clamps....

Does anyone have a lead on where to purchase replacement "T" clamps for A-frame keyboard stands (the stands that are made from 1.5 inch round aluminium tubing)?
Old 26th May 2013
Lives for gear

No, but depending on your needs..

Google images "Scaffolding coupler" and see if that'll work?

We have a few at work Steve, gimme a yell if you need some and I'll see what I can dig up.
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.