Roland RD1000 to sell or not??
New Reply
Subscribe
Roelof
12th May 2013
Old 12th May 2013
Gear interested

Roland RD1000 to sell or not??

So I have a mint condition Roland RD1000. (wooden keys, no marks, no scratches, perfect working order).

I've just upgraded my studio and have no need for it anymore, but I am torn as to whether to sell it or not.

As they're pretty much rare as hen's teeth I can't find anywhere that tells me what sort of price I should ask if I do decide to sell. Or should I hold onto it? Anyone have any advice for me?
12th May 2013
Old 12th May 2013
Lives for gear

The MKS-20 is the same thing in rack form if you don't need it for a keyboard but still want the sounds. As for selling it I wouldn't want to deal with shipping on that so you might try local Craigslist. There was one here a few months ago in good shape and they were asking $700 I think.
14th May 2013
Old 14th May 2013
Gear interested

Thanks Dougt. That's what I was kind of wondering. Is it a rare thing that's going to be worth thousands - or not so much. Good to know price of previous sales. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search