Can u put up a direct link?
artois
14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Head

14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013
Lives for gear

Alright so follow me on this one because it gets a little complicated.

Take that direct link and insert to your nearest sampler. Bam! Done!
14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Guru

My Studio

Well, that was helpful.

artois: the SoundCloud link is preferable, so that's already good. Which plugins or synths do you have at your disposal?

This is pretty easy to make with Sylenth. The basis seems to be a square wave with LFO > pitch, saw wave shape - modulation amount kept modest so that the sound retains it tonality. Keytrack the LFO rate.

If you route velocity to amp and play the sequence at different velocities (something Sylenth's arp can do as well) you can get the result in your loop.
14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoozer View Post
Well, that was helpful.

artois: the SoundCloud link is preferable, so that's already good. Which plugins or synths do you have at your disposal?

This is pretty easy to make with Sylenth. The basis seems to be a square wave with LFO > pitch, saw wave shape - modulation amount kept modest so that the sound retains it tonality. Keytrack the LFO rate.

If you route velocity to amp and play the sequence at different velocities (something Sylenth's arp can do as well) you can get the result in your loop.
thank you for taking the time :-)
I do have Sylenth and I followed your instructions, but it sound like a lazer
14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013

thanks yoozer for the reply

the "wiseguys" that don't have anything to contribute, WHY contribute at all?
bored?

for sale EURORACK MODULAR CASE

14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Guru

My Studio

artois: you have turned the gain (big rotary in LFO block) and the modulation amount (small rotary next to "Pitch A") all the way up! Set both of 'm to 20% or so. This is something I really like about Sylenth - the pair allows you to set really subtle modulation amounts.

Octave at -3 is kind of low, but I'll see if I can finally get some time with my synths again this evening so I can answer a few questions for folks that've been waiting for answers.
artois
14th March 2013
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoozer View Post
artois: you have turned the gain (big rotary in LFO block) and the modulation amount (small rotary next to "Pitch A") all the way up! Set both of 'm to 20% or so. This is something I really like about Sylenth - the pair allows you to set really subtle modulation amounts.

Octave at -3 is kind of low, but I'll see if I can finally get some time with my synths again this evening so I can answer a few questions for folks that've been waiting for answers.

Thanks Yoozer, Now I left the Octave at 0 and set the lfo amount and gain to about 20% but still its not there, on the osc section I tried all the "waves" and the sqaure wave fit the most, but when I compare it to the sound that im after, it really doesn't sound like a square, it is very strange something is surely missing here

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search