Marc Romboy, Bodzin -" Luna" sound
New Reply
Subscribe
kacperson
2nd February 2013
Old 2nd February 2013
Lives for gear

Marc Romboy, Bodzin -" Luna" sound

ok ,well tonight in my town i go on marc romboy gig as my friend organises it so i will have maybe even a luck to meet him and ask ....but it will be crowded so cant be sure.

I am in love with the way Luna album sounds...i saw here on gearslutz some people call it plastic etc,but i love the way it sounds.

as an example

What instruments you think are used here ?

I reckon a lot of moog ? What can i try to emulat using VST's ? I have minimonsta so will start from there i guess.

Seems a lot of moog bass + reverb. I really dig basses they have ther and nice melodic riffs
.some hints regarding their sound ? i know already in past were topics where people tried to discuss it but usually nothing came up in the end

Anybody knows more or less what instruments this duo used to produce Luna album and make it the way it sounds ?
2nd February 2013
Old 2nd February 2013
Lives for gear

I'd say Arturia Minimoog. I've heard preset arp patches from it in his tracks before. He also owns a Voyager iirc from an article I read once.
I like his stuff...along with Oliver Huntemann
kacperson
2nd February 2013
Old 2nd February 2013
Lives for gear

thx mate for input,,though they have so many bassy things going on that its gonna be hard to achieve simillar results for me,damn i love their work
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search