Anyone using Wave Alchemy drum samples?
New Reply
Subscribe
SyncSailor
1st February 2013
Old 1st February 2013
Gear maniac

Anyone using Wave Alchemy drum samples?

They have a sample series called Drum Machines 01 and O2. I'm looking to expand my electronic drum library for use in Logic's Ultrabeat. I already have the standard TR samples that come with Logic as well as the hardware Sequential Circuits Drumtraks. Just wondering if anyone is happy with the WaveAlchemy stuff or recommends something else.

fyi...I have the acoustic drums covered with Superior Drummer 2.0
1st February 2013
Old 1st February 2013
Lives for gear

they make best samples i ever heard online,i know i havent heard them all,but they produce the only kickdrums that i dont even compress,nothing,just smack them into tracks and immediatelly sit there like mastering engineer spend whole day on tweaking it in track you make
1st February 2013
Old 1st February 2013
Gear interested

I use them all the time. They are top quality. And don't be shy to look for their other stuff too. They are all very nice.
1st February 2013
Old 1st February 2013
Gear nut

I wish I understood the hype. I've seen so many reviews like the two posts above, but whenever I preview stuff on their site, or listen to the Drum machines 01/02 pack I bought years ago, it's just the same old generic analog style drums and perc I've already heard a zillion times over. really don't get it.

Tuesday Knight
1st February 2013
Old 1st February 2013
Tuesday Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mholloway View Post
I wish I understood the hype. I've seen so many reviews like the two posts above, but whenever I preview stuff on their site, or listen to the Drum machines 01/02 pack I bought years ago, it's just the same old generic analog style drums and perc I've already heard a zillion times over. really don't get it.
Try Syncussion.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search