APC 40 or the wait for Push?
New Reply
Subscribe
Polarelch
26th January 2013
Old 26th January 2013
Lives for gear

APC 40 or the wait for Push?

Hey, I'm quite new to Ableton, and finally *got* it, meaning I know how to make good use of it for my purposes. But I feel I have to get a controller for this. Push seems perfect for what I want to do, but I wonder when it will be released. I wouldn't want to buy an APC40 now if Push got released in February... or is it worth to own both?
Did APC40 go down in price already, or would you think it will be cheaper once Push is on the market?

I'm having quite GAS for APC40, but when looking at APC20, I wonder if it's really worth the extra 200. But then, my GAS organ tells me "40"...
Gear: Analog Keys, JX3P, Nord Electro 3, Mopho Keyboard, Machinedrum, Spark LE, Volca Keys, TAL synths, ValhallaVintageVerb / √úberMod, Overloud Springage, Fabfilter Pro-Q, Softube Mix Bundle + Trident A-Range, iZotope Ozone, Studio One V2, Faderport, Ableton Live 9 Suite, APC 40, Minimonsta, Oddity, U-He Diva, Komplete 9 Ultimate, RME Fireface 400, Zoom R16, Neumann KH 120 A
26th January 2013
Old 26th January 2013
Gear maniac

I think they're both different, I own an APC40 and will probably get Push too. I'd say APC is more suited for performance and it has faders whereas Push seems more suited to actually producing with it's integration into drum racks etc. You can't go wrong with either.
26th January 2013
Old 26th January 2013
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

The integration in push is jaw dropping. Wait for push.
Polarelch
26th January 2013
Old 26th January 2013
Lives for gear

I ordered the APC 40 now, have 30 days return option, so if Push is going to be announced to be released very soon, I can still return the APC.
So excited!
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search