Uneven Roland Juno 106 output
Old 11th December 2012
Lives for gear

Uneven Roland Juno 106 output

Does anyone else notice this, or is it just me. My mono(L) is quieter than the R out. Do I need it serviced?
Old 11th December 2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennaOkoye View Post
Does anyone else notice this, or is it just me. My mono(L) is quieter than the R out. Do I need it serviced?
when the chorus is active or without?.. and how many db´s quieter?.

also swap the cables L/R to R/L, to ensure thats really the juno output.
Old 11th December 2012
Lives for gear

When the chorus is not active. I did a cable swap, same thing! by about 2 or 3db
Old 11th December 2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennaOkoye View Post
When the chorus is not active. I did a cable swap, same thing! by about 2 or 3db
could be tolerances of components or bad soldiring joints of the plugs... service could be quite expensive,, when it dont degenerates the sound maybe adjust for it on the mixing desk..

but also try to move the volume switch around in the back.. maybe this has bad contacts...

so hard to say.. a little thing ..but these are sometimes harder to find than a broken filter chip-..
Old 12th December 2012
Lives for gear

Not to be captain obvious, but has it been opened up and cleaned? Could just be decades of grime.
Old 12th December 2012
Lives for gear

have you tried fking around with the lmh switch on the back and giving the jacks a wiggle?
Fk around with the chorus buttons too.

free some dust off,
Old 12th December 2012
Lives for gear

I had this guy from E.A.S audio in NY, referred to me by Guitar Center, service my board. He is a complete joke. I asked him to restore all my chips with acetone. I go to pick up my board, my pitchbend console doesn't even have the screws in. He forgot to screw it back in... it was just wiggling everywhere. Then I was like hmm, let me open up the board, guess what. There is one chip in all black! lollll smh, he said he serviced the board, but I HIGHLY doubt that! Stay clear, a nice guy, but very loopy
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search