Help/advice fixing this "drop" (stuck at the end).
Wavves
10th December 2012
Old 10th December 2012
Gear nut

Help/advice fixing this "drop" (stuck at the end).

So basically I'm working on the intro for a song I'm demoing up, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to coax another note out of the first part of this stupid drop before it stops playing. You'll see what I mean if you go hear and listen to it https://soundcloud.com/cy_mk/vs-song...ng-intro-piece its about 2 seconds. I feel like it will sound like its come completely to a stop if I could just get one more "draggy" pitched down note out of it. Sort of like a record stopping. If that makes any sense? This is really driving me up the wall lol. Here's a picture of my pitch settings if it helps any.

11th December 2012
Old 11th December 2012
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

this would take half a second to do in SF Acid. just cut the note you want to emulate & pitch it down/timestreach or both.
Wavves
11th December 2012
Old 11th December 2012
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
this would take half a second to do in SF Acid. just cut the note you want to emulate & pitch it down/timestreach or both.
Pretty sure I could do some Frankenstein shxt like that in ableton too lol, but I'm also sure there's away I can do it using just operator. I'm pretty sure its as simple as a parameter adjustment in one of the synths 4 envelopes (base, pitch, filter, or LFO) but I have no idea which lol. Also I changed the attack on the Pitch Envelope from 3.20s to 3.80s and I think I sort of got it, still something seems off. Still I'm curious as to how someone else would work this out, in order to get the result I'm describing in the OP. Madness I tell you lol.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search