Background Noise Issue, DSI Mopho
Pierre Hazan
23rd October 2012
Old 23rd October 2012
Gear interested

Please delete this thread

Sorry, I somehow posted the same thread multiple times. This thread can be deleted.

Hi everyone, I've been coming to this site for a long time now, and I've finally decided to post something.

Anyway, I have a puzzling issue with my DSI Mopho. Even when I have the lpf cutoff set to 0, I hear a faint, unfiltered tone in the background. This tone is always present regardless of the filter settings, although it is covered up when the cutoff is at a high setting. I have not inadvertently left another synth active somewhere.

It's like there is no way for 100% of the sound to be filtered, and every patch seems to have this issue. I have had the mopho for a while but never noticed this issue until now. It's hard to say whether this is a new issue or if I've just noticed it now as it's only really noticeable at a high volume. Any idea what it could be? Thanks.

I made a short track to illustrate the problem (WARNING: careful with the volume on this):
Mopho issue by PierreHazan on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search