Login / Register

Fruity Loops 10.5 Beta = Did a Bitwig . Added Clip View
New Reply
Subscribe
offki
22nd April 2012
Old 22nd April 2012
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

Fruity Loops 10.5 Beta = Did a Bitwig . Added Clip View

Yes, FL.

The new 10.5 Patch adds support for Launchpad, APC40 and more.

You can 'pad' to automation for specific instruments too. I don't use it but someone showed me how much it could do (64bit support,multi-monitor,vst3,edit multiple midi layers, display waveform behind midi data..) in comparison to Ableton a few months ago.

Ok, the mixer and stock plugs are still fairly poo (apart from a couple) but I think for hands on creative production this may now be ahead of Ableton.

Playing with it now. Haven't seen the reaction on the Ableton forums but i imagine the usual suspect are calling for a law suit :P
22nd April 2012
Old 22nd April 2012
Gear addict

I haven't used FL Studio in a few years since switching to Ableton, but that looks interesting. I assume you can also record your performance in FL Studio while playing. I didn't hear mention of it in the demo vid ... but then again I may have missed that point.
22nd April 2012
Old 22nd April 2012
Gear maniac

Thanks for the great demo.

I didn't like the track though, it sounded so awful with all that compression. I suppose that is what kids like to do these days. It sounds like total ass.

Ok, now I feel better!

As I currently use FL10 I think I might like to try this but I'm not sure which controller would be best. I like the look of the Akai as it also has sliders for fading parts, which is nice.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search