New Reply
Subscribe
alexp
16th April 2011
Old 16th April 2011
Lives for gear

Send a message via MSN to alexp
Defence Mechanism needs you guys!

It would mean a lot to me, if you guys would have a listen to the music, and if you genuinely dig it, go over and join the Facebook group. This isnt a call to see how many friends we can get so much as a place where you can be a part of the process. Were touring this summer, and we want to hit as many spots as humanly possible. Having you guys on Facebook, would make it a ton easier to communicate. I would love to meet a ton of slutz in real life (that sounded wrong). So if your interested, check the music, and like our page.

Welcome to Facebook

I know this sounds like some wishy washy call for a popularity contest, but our intentions are mainly for the tour, and to gauge feedback off of our live shows.

Cheers

alexP
16th April 2011
Old 16th April 2011
Lives for gear

Already did that long ago on my own =o]
alexp
16th April 2011
Old 16th April 2011
Lives for gear

Send a message via MSN to alexp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Hazard View Post
Already did that long ago on my own =o]

Thanks man! Mucho Appreciato!

alexP
17th April 2011
Old 17th April 2011
Lives for gear

Wow, super 80s!!

You guys have totally nailed that sound, you know your stuff when it comes to that era for sure!

I thought the mix was great on all the tracks on the MySpace as well.

The music could have easily been pulled directly from the height of what I know as "new wave", and your singer too! (though I'm not super fond of his haircut.)

I also totally respect you for keeping those synths "in their element" time wise.

And all this comes from a guy who is the total opposite, I strive for as modern of a sound as possible, but this can't help but be totally respected. Again, great work.

"IMO VST's cannot also be VA's." --- dankelly

"We are gentle and dont point with the finger at it.. one in a while.. no big deal..
And the kids can use them all the time.. no problem.. in the kindergarden.. not on the street of cause..
" --- 3phase
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search