Login / Register

For old-school heads! Cellsynth question!
New Reply
Subscribe
Sir Real
17th February 2011
Old 17th February 2011
Gear interested

For old-school heads! Cellsynth question!

Hi folks, haven't posted here in a while, but could really do with some help! Basically I do an experimental audio-visual project that relies heavily on Cellsynth for the audio component. I haven't done a performance for several years, and am finding it hard to set Cellsynth up as it used to be (also annoyed as I have lost my registration details for the bona-fide copy of Cellsynth that I bought back in the day, so just having to use it in 'unregistered' form - gah).

Anyway, my performance requires that I have it hooked up to a midi controller...so have gone through the rigamarole of setting up OMS on OS 9, it recognises my Midisport 2 x 2 fine...but am stuck there. Can't seem to get Cellsynth to recognise my Peavey controller :-(

I am running it under Classic, and wondering whether that might be the problem. Looking for a copy of the Cellsynth .pdf manual somewhere, but no luck with that. I'm stuck!

Anyone got any tips for me?
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search