New Reply
Subscribe
Pale Pyramid
26th October 2010
Old 26th October 2010
Lives for gear

SPAM : FS: DSI MOPHO , Waldorf Q , Alesis Micron

Hello GS ,

I'm putting a few synths up for sale in the United States (will think about shipping to Canada) that I'm not really using at the moment . I will ship UPS and pack them like an egg in a tank filled with pillows .

All these Synths are in Near Mint condition . Each One has a very tiny scratch or Scuff or two on the casing from normal use . The Mopho for Instance has a few scratches only on the bottom . Otherwise clean as could be . They have only been used in a smoke free personal home recording studio . Never gigged . They all work 100% .

I took a bunch of detailed photos that I can email you if you'd like to see them.

Thanks for your time all !

DSI Mopho with Pro Editor Key Software (sells for $40) , Original box , Adapter , Manual - $ 290 plus $15 to $20 shipping (Sold!!!! 10/27)

Waldorf Micro Q with V2.2 software and original adapter . I don't have the manual or box but I do have the PDF manual which is actually a good read (Waldorf folks know how to write a humorous manual . Funny Germans , who knew?) - $250 plus $ 20 to $25 shipping (SOLD!!!! 10/27)

Alesis Micron with original box , adapter and manual - $200 plus $ 20 to $ 25 shipping -- (!!!SOLD!!! 10/24)

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search