- Classifieds in Electronic Music Instruments & Electronic Music Production are illegal. Put your ad in classifieds. This is a Music Production forum, not a selling board!
- If you think the sale might interest members of this section, you are allowed to post a link to your ad in classifieds section once every 15 days. In such case you have to include SPAM in the title and a link (URL address) to the actual ad in classifieds. And nothing else!
- You have 1 bump allowed for the life of the ad in Music Production subforum.
- Users with less than 300 Posts are NOT allowed to put their ads in our sub forum. Contribute something to the forum!
- It you're trying to sell something do not ask for price if you have less than 300 posts.
- The things that can and can't be sold must adhere to the lists in the Classifieds rules.
- IMPORTANT: No software sales in here. We neither have the time or will to go through each individual sale and verify is it possible to legally sell something or not.
- If you continuously ignore these rules, you will be considered a spammer and will be banned from this forum.
To summarize: Your ad in this subforum will look something like this: Title:
SPAM Behringer door stop for sale Post content: http://http://www.gearslutz.com/board/
............. Uploading images and image sizes
If anyone of you folks needs hosting space for his images (i.e. to show studio photos), Gearslutz has its account open on Imageshack: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
This way you no longer need to put images in attachments.
Prior to posting please resize
image from the camera's printing resolution to standard monitor resolution like 800x600. There's included Resize option on Imageshack right after you upload.
If not, please use any of the countless freeware image resizing software such as Irfan view. Large sized images not only break the forum frame (making it look ugly), but more importantly they serve no purpose
at all. What is the point of your 6M pixel image when only thing that shows up on average browser are its corners. Think!
You can also resize images online: Resize Images online