I use a Nord Lead
2x that i run thru a series of pedals live. I am really happy with this cause I love the Nord Lead
in so many ways, but it's a bit sterile sometimes and lack any kind of fx, so the pedals add a little mojo to the sound and I get to hand pick my FX and control them with my feet, that wouldn't be possible with internal FX in a keyboard.
1. Boss DS-1 distortion, really old one, sounds great on screaming leads. Gonna compare it with a RAT later this week just for fun.
2. EH Nano Small Stone, really nice phaser, I chose the nano because i needed a small pedal board to fit under the keyboard stand. Does exactly what I want and it sounds great!
3. TC Corona Chorus, I tried loads of choruses and this was the best one for me. I use the stereo out and it just widens it up without sounding very "chorus-y", really smooth! I never turn this one off.
4. Boss RE-20, emulation of Rolands Space Echo. It has stereo in and out witch is great cause i want the chorus before the delay. Nice delay, steals a little bit of treble on the dry signal when activated but it doesn't really bother me.
5. Boss RV-5, reverb pedal, I use the plate and the spring modes most. Also has true stereo in and out so it doesn't mess up my nice stereo chorus.