Subscribe
soduno
14th June 2010
Old 14th June 2010
Gear interested

Send a message via MSN to soduno Send a message via Skype™ to soduno
Vintage Slingerland Drum!

Hello.

I am looking after a Slingerland Snare. Specific it's a Slingerland Chrome 14x4 from 1973 (It was designed for Buddy rich). I think the serial number is: 176. You can have a look at the slingerland catalog here: http://www.vintagedrumguide.com/imag...nd-snares3.jpg

If there is anybody who knows a place where i can search, or even know a person who want to sell such a drum, please reply. I would pay almost anything to get hold of such a drum.

Regards
Simon
17th June 2010
Old 17th June 2010
500 series nutjob

Send a message via Skype™ to pan60
Quote:
Originally Posted by soduno View Post
Hello.

I am looking after a Slingerland Snare. Specific it's a Slingerland Chrome 14x4 from 1973 (It was designed for Buddy rich). I think the serial number is: 176. You can have a look at the slingerland catalog here: http://www.vintagedrumguide.com/imag...nd-snares3.jpg

If there is anybody who knows a place where i can search, or even know a person who want to sell such a drum, please reply. I would pay almost anything to get hold of such a drum.

Regards
Simon
you could try

[DFO] Drum Forum - Vintage and Modern Drumming Community
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search