Login / Register

External FX routing > 2+ FX share return inputs?
New Reply
Subscribe
drewspuppet
3rd October 2013
Old 3rd October 2013
Lives for gear

External FX routing > 2+ FX share return inputs?

Due to my audio interface and input/output setup .. I have 3 stereo outputs to route to 3 different external fx > but only one stereo return I could afford external fx loop.

A. Is there anyway to create external fx in VST Connections where all 3 could run at the same time but share one return?

B. For delay compensation purposes.. Because I already have an external instrument routing setup >> would it make any difference timing wise to just set up manual output/inputs on group/fx channels to route?

C. Would a rack mixer/s be the best way to accomplish this? (Am kind of leaning to this... as I only have a few pieces of hardware... but My Virus TI and VP-9000 would be happy with a little input too, as well as my 201 delay and analog filter....
Not sure if it's possible to use one rack mixer (direct / bus outs?) to expand 2x stereo outs from adat Preamp to 4x; as well as mix them all back into one stereo channel for return into preamp to complete DAW ext fx loop..
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search