Subscribe
chymer
26th March 2013
Old 26th March 2013
Lives for gear

Send a message via MSN to chymer
Saving mixer views acts strange

Hi guys
In cubase 7 I love the way we can save mixer views and recall them quickly. It's great. However..
If I add a new track or add anything for that matter be it an audio track or a new fx send or midi chanel then it becomes added to my saved mixer views.
The nixer views become ammended by any new track or chanel.
Perhaps I dont fully understand how these saved views work but I dont want my drum view to have a guitar track added and a reverb send added after I saved the view preset.
If im mixing and not adding anything then its great but otherwise its kinda strange

Sent from my GT-N7105T
26th March 2013
Old 26th March 2013
Lives for gear

Send a message via MSN to Showcase
Yes but its very hard for Cubase to know in what view you want the added channel, it has to place it somewhere I think. To have all new changes made hided by default just to keep mixer views intact it not so great either. Maybe I've missunderstood
chymer
27th March 2013
Old 27th March 2013
Lives for gear

Send a message via MSN to chymer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showcase View Post
Yes but its very hard for Cubase to know in what view you want the added channel, it has to place it somewhere I think. To have all new changes made hided by default just to keep mixer views intact it not so great either. Maybe I've missunderstood
I would rather cubase stop any new chanels fron appearing in my saved views. I can then decide which new chanels to add to the view and resave....at the moment I have to sometimes spend time deleting many chanels from my views. its pretty annoying.

Sent from my GT-N7105T
3rd April 2013
Old 3rd April 2013
Gear maniac

^^ this !
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search