New Reply
Subscribe
sopre
13th December 2012
Old 13th December 2012
Gear addict

Get Cubase 7 or not?

Hey guys,

I was at my local music store, and I was looking around. They had cubase 7 set-up among other daw's. At this point I have four DAW's-ableton,Reaper, FL Studio, studio one. I like the features in cubase 7 alot. But I'm reading more negatives than positives. The salesmen at this music store I met today offered me two seperate deals. They are having a special sale:
1. Cubase 7-$415.00
2. Studio One Professional upgrade $99.99 plus waves platinum bundle ($450). Or I can pick some plugins and he will give me discount off whatever ones I choose with studio one professional.

I've been using studio one, and if I get cubase 7 I now have 5 daws. Would you choose option 1 or 2? I have until the end of today on this deal from my local music store. Sale ends today according to the rep who offered these deals. Thanks....
13th December 2012
Old 13th December 2012
Gear Head

Do no, I like studio one, try it.

Sent from my Desire HD
13th December 2012
Old 13th December 2012
Lives for gear

Send a message via Skype™ to The dman
Don't listen to the haters. Yes this release does have some glitches some are experiencing more than others but it's playing my biggest projects without a hiccup ...just a few graphics problems

I would suggest waiting for the C7 demo to come out but I'm curious what do you feel is missing in your other daws?
13th December 2012
Old 13th December 2012
Gear interested

Send a message via Skype™ to Chizilla
I'm getting it this week
13th December 2012
Old 13th December 2012
Manic Modulator

Personally I'd get the Studio One upgrade and the Waves Platinum bundle, that sounds like a great price! The free Studio One 2.5 upgrade is fantastic and I'm seriously considering investing in it instead of upgrading my Cubase 6 license!

Besides, you already have enough DAWs!! :]

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search