Old 8th December 2012
Gear nut

C7 and automap

is anyone having issues running the automap setup for C7 ,im unable to search for plugin's at the beginning of the setup( file x86 will not load) ,this is the 64 bit c7 .the mixer is being controlled and the instruments work a treat but absolutely no plugin's work , anyone got a work around or fix

cheers
john
Old 8th December 2012
Gear Head

Im interested in this one before i upgrade.
Old 8th December 2012
Gear nut

the mixer and instruments are working fine but to get the plugin's to work you have to have c6.5 installed so you can setup all vst plugin directories to be searched and wrapped for 6.5 and then when you open c7 they are all automaped . In automap server wizard in 4.6b1 does not allow you to scan for plugins or use the wizard so this is the only work around ive found and im glad to say this is definalty an automap issue and not c7 ,cant set up the uad plugs at the mo but im sure it's just me but it's all possitive

Last edited by filtafreq; 8th December 2012 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: left out some info
Old 8th December 2012
Gear Head

Thanks for the info
Old 8th December 2012
Gear nut

every thing is working as it should now , my mistake the automap server was searching the wrong directory for the uad 64bit plugs , they are now all work as they should be
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search