Corner Pegboard build
Old 19th December 2012
Gear Head

Corner Pegboard build

Just wanted to share some pics of my corner pegboard trap. I used 6 layers of fluffy insulation which was given to me by my inlaws (free). 2 4x2 pegboards from home depot, 1/2 inch staples , 6x2" and 1-1/4 coarse drywall screws, caulk, Muslin, spray glue and 1-8ft 2x2 cut into 8 15" pieces. I don't have a cost on any of this since the most expensive item was the pegboard which I had left over from another project the rest I had laying around from other DYI projects. However, I don't think this cost more then $50.00 at the upper most. The distance from floor to ceiling was a little over 8ft which explains the gap between the two boards. I filled the gap w/ double folded Muslin. The caulking sealed the entire box. I hope this can help some others since I didn't find alot of info before I started the project.
Attached Thumbnails
Corner Pegboard build-corner-1.jpg   Corner Pegboard build-corner2.jpg   Corner Pegboard build-corner-3.jpg   Corner Pegboard build-fiberglass-man.jpg   Corner Pegboard build-glue.jpg  

Corner Pegboard build-back.jpg   Corner Pegboard build-top.jpg   Corner Pegboard build-btm.jpg  
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search