Which order to go.
New Reply
Subscribe
jlaugh87
31st January 2011
Old 31st January 2011
Gear maniac

Which order to go.

So I decided I am going to start treating my room, but I am going to have to do it piece by piece... Its a rectangle room, probably 10 by 18 feet. Would it be best to start with the corners with bass traps... and then maybe a diffusor after or what? Is there an order to consider when working with a tight budget as far as treatment types go? As of now, I might only have about 800.00 to work with...
31st January 2011
Old 31st January 2011
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaugh87 View Post
So I decided I am going to start treating my room, but I am going to have to do it piece by piece... Its a rectangle room, probably 10 by 18 feet. Would it be best to start with the corners with bass traps... and then maybe a diffusor after or what? Is there an order to consider when working with a tight budget as far as treatment types go? As of now, I might only have about 800.00 to work with...
I would start with the corners for bass trapping and panels for the early reflection points. Diffusion is great but cover the basics first then diffusion for taste.
http://www.gikacoustics.de (German Translation)
404 492 8364 (USA)
+44 (0) 20 7558 8976 (Europe)

Built in Slat design (Scattering/Diffusion) on all Bass Traps click here
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search