Originally Posted by AstralPStudios
1. Bigger navbar and different placement/font
2. The BG image...I kinda see what you're going for here, I see your website and instantly think
about typical band pages with their covers and such as their BG.
3. The BG images actually work for the studios, just...way too large.
4. Color scheme...There is none. Think about your branding and marketing endeavors on that end.
5. Contact page...Stick a contact form there for people to fill out rather than an e-mail link.
Needs some refining. Did you do it yourself or hire a coder?
Thanks for your input.
Like greatgreatriver said before we were going for loud and bold, while looking like a relaxed place to make records.
The contact form is a great tip, we had one on our previous site and people used it all the time.
Originally Posted by sameal
i don't understand a word of it. but it sure looks pretty!
i don't know if this was intentional or not but studio B's gallery is pale in comparison to studio A's gallery. i feel like more could be done to show what advantage studio b has over studio a.
Did you read the English version? I guess the original version must look like Chinese to you guys
About the gallery, it was kinda intentional. Studio A is the larger room and we only do music in there. Studio B is used mainly used for voice-over and stuff like that so we tried to keep it a little more sober.
Thanks for taking the time to browse the website!