View Single Post
6th April 2012
Old 6th April 2012
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceactor View Post
I give up.

Hope all is well with you all. Continue doing what you are doing and spreading the love that you are spreading.

I am more than likely selling off all my studio stuff. I may come back on and tell you what I have available.

I also may come back when I have better health. It is time for me to start over. I have been playing with this voice over thing way too long without results mostly due to problems with my health. Sometimes we refuse to listen to messages that are being sent.

I will one day find a place where I fit in. Thank you all for all the many wonderful things you have given me. I hope one day to pay it forward somewhere.

Take care my friends.

PEACE, Love and Bobby Sherman.

It's not giving up. It's taking an indefinite break. I remember saying that I give up on music a while back. Sooner or later, you look at that time in your life and think, "That was fun. I think I'll try that again." I'm sure it's happened to everyone here at least once. If it hasn't, it will one day.

Even if you never decide to come back, it was a pleasure to have you here. My only wish is that you had the same fun as the rest of us. Hopefully, we see you again.

Until next time,
C