1. UAD Cambridge (wow!)
2. UAD LA2
3. Paris EQ (underrated and unique)
4. Paris comp (vastly underrated and unique)
5. UAD 1176 (both LN and new SE are cool)
6. Drumagog 3 (wow!)
7. UAD Pultec (THE bottom end plugin)
9. RenEQ 4 (meat 'n taters, gets used less each day)
10. SonicTimeworks EQ (the resonant hi/lo pass filters rock for FX)
11. Dave Brown De'esser (underrated)
12. UAD1 Nigel (some components are great for general FX)
OTOH, pretty much hate Waves C4, L2. The Paris single band comp slays both with ease, even on the stereo bus. I have no use for the Waves Q series at all. Most of the Waves FX stuff seems pretty one trick to me.
I need to check out the Ohmboys and Voxengo stuff a little more. Hear good things about them. Had a TC Powercore...it was a yawner for me. The UAD stuff is very hard to beat in Native land, especially with the addition of Cambridge.
And if you're not hip to Drumagog, you don't know what you're missing. By far the finest drum replacer in any format, TDM included. It's an idiot-proof, super consistent triggering, multi-layered, multi-sample-per-layer, genius plugin for us mixers.